The following is a step-by-step guide to submitting a Marketing Service Request. Following this guide will ensure that we can provide timely, quality service.
- Gather your content together (copies of older work, Word documents with content, desired photos and so on) and determine what product or design service that you need.
- Consider the following:
- When do you need the final product in your hands?
- What is your budget?
- What account number will this be invoiced to? (No account number is required for web work.)
- How many do you need (if a print item)?
- Content - either provided in a Word document or to be co-ordinated by Marketing. If you have your content or extra attachments, be prepared to attach them to your ticket.
- What photography and research materials are available?
- Who is your target audience/who are we talking to?
- What is your main message and key selling points?
- Who will be responsible for proofing and approvals?
- Will updates and changes be required for the college website?
- Go to http://ncmarketing.freshdesk.com/ and log in (if you have an account), and then click the "New support ticket" link. If you do not have an account, click the sign up link in the top right corner of the page. (See: How do I make a new account?)
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability. More information and details are always better.
- If further clarification or files are required a note will be added to your ticket. Please respond to questions and comments within the ticket you have submitted.
All communication about your request will take place WITHIN YOUR TICKET for tracking purposes.