Effective internal communications rely on the feedback and contributions of staff, students and other stakeholders. The Marketing and Communications Staff facilitates internal communications through a number of outlets, including:
- Blackboard Portal: Submit news items through the My Apps – College News icon
- Campus Update: Submissions for this weekly email news bulletin are accepted, and must be received by 4:30 on Thursday afternoons. Send your submissions to Michael Wales or Julie Greco via Outlook.
- Digital Signage: Marketing and Communications maintains a College-wide network of digital signage. If you have news items or events to promote via the digital signs, please submit a Marketing Service Request
- College Report: College Report is a print and electronic newsletter designed to share significant College issues and events with the College community, and is distributed approximately four times each year
- In Touch: In Touch is a newsletter for the Niagara College community, including staff and alumni, and is published twice each year by the Marketing and Communications Department and Alumni Relations. Feedback and submissions are always welcome – contact Michael Wales via Outlook.