- Download the .zip file to your computer (ie. your desktop or your downloads folder)
- Double click the .zip file to open it
- In this new window you will see a folder with the .zip's contents. Right click underneath the folder (do not right click on the folder)
- In this menu, click 'Extract All'
- In the window that pops up, click the button at the bottom that says 'Extract'
The folder will extract to the same folder the .zip was in by default.
Please note that if you do not extract files from the .zip, some contents may not be viewed correctly.